International Rental Car Precinct
About the Project
Some of Christchurch’s biggest car rental brands joined forces to return to the central city. The three-storey complex sits on a 2000m2 property, diagonally opposite the old St Luke’s church site and was completed in July 2017.
This project involved the base build of the new International Rental Car Precinct, at the corner of Manchester and Kilmore Streets, Christchurch.
Northumbria Properties (1853) Ltd
The new complex has individual reception areas for each rental brand, on-site petrol and diesel tanks with fuel pumping station, car washing and grooming facilities, 130 on-site car parks, and provision for ten electric vehicle charging stations.