Leighs Construction are a New Zealand owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality outcomes for our clients, staff, and Communities for over 25 years, boasting an inclusive company culture and an iconic project portfolio throughout NZ, the wider Pacific, and Antarctica we plan on leaving a lasting legacy of innovative, safe structures for future generations to come.
Due to sustained growth within the region, we currently have an opportunity for a Planner to join our growing Auckland team.
The main focus of this role would be to prepare and monitor programmes of work for projects ranging from bid stage through to delivery and project review, with a view to partner with all invested parties to provide high-quality outcomes for all stakeholders.
· Produce and review accurate programmes to meet bid requirements for projects
· Actively participate & contribute as a key member of the bid team
· Proactively provide direction & clarity on programme time requirements & workflow to help identify how best to sequence work and time
· Participate and provide input into methodology
· Provide recommendations and design & implement those approved
· Provide analytical support and programming information in support of construction claims
Skills & Experience
· Relevant tertiary qualification
· Preferably 5+ years of experience in a similar role
· Relevant project experience (Vertical construction projects upwards of $100 mill)
· In-depth experience with Primavera & MS Project
· Solution focussed, relationship orientated attitude
· Strong organisational and analytical skills
This is a great opportunity to join a proud, passionate, and dedicated team within a stable business that values work/life balance and gives our employees a real opportunity to develop their career experience and their character!
To find out more about this role or to discuss other vacancies feel free to contact our Internal Recruitment Consultant, Johnny O’Rourke on 0212081178 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leighs are running a comprehensive recruitment process for this position. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered at this time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol testing, and complete a criminal history check with the Ministry of Justice.
Apply by 26 Jul 2021
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled.Apply Now