Project Manager / Business Analyst - 12 month fixed-term
Leighs are a New Zealand owned and operated nationwide building company and for over 25 years, we have been proudly building in our cities and communities through industry-leading project delivery and construction. Over that time, we have gained a reputation for completing projects on-time and to the highest standard, with integrity, dedication and a passion for delivering the very best for our clients.
Leighs' supportive company culture adds value to the service we offer, enabling our teams to produce work that our clients can be proud of, while also meeting our own high standards.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager / Business Analyst to join the team.
This role will work closely with the business to provide business analysis, project planning and management for established initiatives within Leighs and will initiate and deliver core projects that support the continued innovation of the organisation.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with key stakeholders across multiple departments to initiate and define project requirements, goals, scope, deliverables, resource allocation and timelines
- Effectively manage change across people, policy, processes, systems, applications and our external stakeholders
- Lead business and technical initiatives by laying out clearly defined project plans with assigned owners for each relevant department
- Report, escalate and facilitate solutions for risk mitigation for all risks, blockers, and status of assigned initiatives to appropriate stakeholders
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven as a capable Project Manager in a digital environment
- Knowledge of Procure, and ideally project implementation experience
- Capable of effectively managing projects and teams simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Familiar with Prince 2, PMIBok, or comparable project management methodology
- An accomplished communicator, relationship builder and confident influencer, with a sound understanding of effective change management
Join Leighs and be a part of our proud, passionate and dedicated team. We offer excellent career development opportunities, competitive remuneration and a chance to be involved with unique, interesting and exciting commercial construction projects.
Leighs are running a comprehensive recruitment process for this position. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered at this time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medial check including drug and alcohol testing and to complete a criminal history check with Ministry of Justice.
Apply by 4 Dec 2020
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled.Apply Now