Leading Hands & Carpenters - South Island
Leighs are a New Zealand owned and operated nationwide building company and for over 25 years, we have been proudly building cities and communities through industry-leading project delivery and construction. Over that time, we have gained a reputation for completing projects on-time and to the highest standard, with integrity, dedication and a passion for delivering the very best for our clients.
Leighs’ supportive company culture adds value to the service we offer, enabling our teams to produce work that our clients can be proud of, while also meeting our own high standards.
We are currently looking for Leading Hands and Carpenters for our South Island projects
· You will carry out a range of carpentry works including set out, ground works, form works, timber and steel framing
· Concrete work including placing and finishing of concrete, architectural and structural steelwork
· All internal and exterior linings and finishing’s
Skills & Experience Required
· Fully qualified carpenter, or qualified through at 5+ years’ experience
· Experience in construction, including framing, formwork and concrete work
· Attention to detail, efficient and accurate
Culture & Benefits
· Good hours and consistent work
· Good wage rates
· Career development opportunities
· Driven, focused and proactive team
· Approachable and positive environment
Join Leighs and be a part of our proud, passionate and dedicated team. We offer excellent career development opportunities, competitive remuneration and a chance to be involved with unique, interesting and exciting commercial construction projects.
Leighs are not accepting 3rd party applications. Please apply directly to us.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medial check including drug and alcohol testing and to complete a criminal history check with Ministry of Justice.
Apply by 23 Oct 2020
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled.Apply Now