Building Services Manager
Leighs Construction are a New Zealand owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality outcomes for our clients, staff, and Communities for over 25 years, boasting an inclusive company culture and an iconic project portfolio throughout NZ, the wider Pacific, and Antarctica we plan on leaving a lasting legacy of innovative, safe structures for future generations to come.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Building Services Manager to join our Auckland team and work on some of the region's most dynamic vertical construction projects.
The role will be focused on ensuring efficiency, quality, and affordability across the design, installation, and maintenance of all essential systems; such as lighting, HVAC, water, gas, ICT, security, etc, ensuring that our homes, schools, and workplaces are healthy and comfortable environments for all!
What we offer:
- Stable pipeline of dynamic projects
- Competitive salary with long term incentives
- Inclusive & supportive team culture
- Manage the projects from a preconstruction (ECI) perspective and contribute valuable support and advice to our clients throughout the construction phase
- Deliver quality, cost-effective, affordable design solutions in line with client's requirements
- Provide technical and operational support to the wider Leighs Construction Services Team
- Ensure that the project complies with the contract documents including drawings and specifications
- Promote H/S compliance and assist the project teams to carry out task analysis for all hazardous activities
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification within the Building Services Sector (Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification)
- Similar project experience ($100 mill +) preferably with a Main Contractor
- Strong problem solver with relationship focused attitude
This is a rare opportunity to join a proud, passionate, and dedicated team within a stable business that values work/life balance and gives our employees a real opportunity to develop their career experience and their character!
Leighs are running a comprehensive recruitment process for this position. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered at this time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol testing, and complete a criminal history check with the Ministry of Justice.
Apply by 30 Jun 2021
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled.Apply Now