Building Services Coordinator
Leighs Construction are a New Zealand owned and operated company that has been providing high-quality outcomes for our clients, staff, and Communities for over 25 years, boasting an inclusive company culture and an iconic project portfolio throughout NZ, the wider Pacific, and Antarctica we plan on leaving a lasting legacy of innovative, safe structures for future generations to come.
Due to continued growth in the region We have an exciting opportunity for a Building Services Coordinator to join our Auckland team with a view to partner with our Sub-contractors to ensure efficient, timely and safe installation of all building services.
- Coordinate and supervise building services trade installations
- Prepare and update the project programme
- Work with Site Managers to ensure that Services sub-contractors are effectively managed and operate in accordance with our safety procedures
- Assisting and implementing in the preparation of testing and commissioning documentation including commissioning plans, O&M manuals etc
- Ensure detailed project records including contract drawings, specifications and instructions are maintained
- Maintain and enhance relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and colleagues, to achieve the business objectives and goals.
Skills & Experience
- A Trade or Tertiary qualification within the Building Services Sector
- Sound understanding of Navisworks, Revizto, BIM360 is preferable
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a positive approach to work
This is a rare opportunity to join a proud, passionate, and dedicated team within a stable business that values work/life balance and gives our employees a real opportunity to develop their career experience and their character!
Leighs are running a comprehensive recruitment process for this position. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered at this time.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We also require all employees to complete a pre-employment medical check, including drug and alcohol testing, and complete a criminal history check with the Ministry of Justice.
Apply by 4 Aug 2021
Job will be taken down when vacancy is filled.Apply Now